- Blend of polyethylene, and an active component, which has been FDA-approved for use in food and pharmaceutical formulations.
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, and safe.
- Ready to use and easy to remove.
Operating temperature range of 300°F to 600°F (149°C to 316°C) with a 5 minute soak or higher temperatures without a soak.
PURGEX 3056 Plus is designed to effectively remove all types of colorants and engineering resins, such as nylon and polycarbonate, from the barrel, screw, nozzle, and hot runner systems. Features of this product include:
- Modified polyethylene for higher temperature resins.
- Operates up to 600°F (316°C) with a five minute soak, or higher temperatures without a soak.
- Rapid turnaround on color and material changes with PA, PET, PPO, and many other resins processed in this temperature range.
Try a free sample of Purgex and experience the difference. Click here for your free sample >>.
Learn more about how Purgex can be a part of your cost savings, click buttons below: