- Blend of polyethylene, 3% glass, and an active component, which has been FDA-approved for use in food and pharmaceutical formulations.
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive and safe.
- Ready to use and easy to remove.
Operating temperature range of 300°F to 600°F (149°C to 316°C) with a 5 minute soak or higher temperatures without a soak.
PURGEX 3057 Plus is an excellent choice for more difficult purging applications, such as glass or mineral filled resins, viscous, and elastomeric resins. Features of this product include:
- Modified polyethylene for higher temperature resins.
- Assures rapid turnaround on color and material changes with challenging resins such as PC, PC/ABS, PPA, PPE and PPS and is recommended for glass- or mineral-filled applications.
- Operates up to 600°F (316°C) with a five minute soak, or higher temperatures without a soak.
Try a free sample of Purgex and experience the difference. Click here for your free sample >>.
Learn more about how Purgex can be a part of your cost savings, click buttons below: